Please refer to your services agreement for specific information.
- Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment details.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect information on how our services are accessed and used. This includes data like your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- Purpose of Data Collection: We use your information to provide and improve our services, process transactions, communicate with you, and for marketing purposes in compliance with the law.
- Sharing of Information
- Third Parties: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
- Data Security
We implement appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
- Your Privacy Rights
- Access and Control: You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information.
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of certain data uses, particularly regarding marketing communications.
- Colorado Residents: Under the CCPA, Colorado residents have specific rights regarding their personal data.
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18.
- Contact Us
Who we are
Our website address is https://olive.tech or https://www.olivetech.co.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where is your data sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.